Wraith’s Surprise Attack
How long after I uncloak as Wraith can I still get the “Surprise Attack” scoring event? I originally thought it was during his post-cloak lunge, but that doesn’t seem to be the case.
How long after I uncloak as Wraith can I still get the “Surprise Attack” scoring event? I originally thought it was during his post-cloak lunge, but that doesn’t seem to be the case.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It is pretty generous, you just have to smack survivors within 5-7 ish seconds of coming out of cloak, not during the super lunge. I don't know the exact time though.
The real question is, why doesn't Wraith get a point bonus for hitting survivors with his super lunge?