If a survivor DCs
You should 100% get the 3 points toward your Devout Emblem as killer. I was legit just robbed for Adept Trickster because someone dcd. I was one hook off and the dc is it!!! Darn IT!!!
You should 100% get the 3 points toward your Devout Emblem as killer. I was legit just robbed for Adept Trickster because someone dcd. I was one hook off and the dc is it!!! Darn IT!!!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yup
FYI I just got it against a 4 stack that brought me to Cowshed :)...... Rank 1 BTW
outplayed
Unfortunately its gets even worse!
You DO get Devout progress, JUST A VERY LOW AMOUNT! This makes it so if you slug and bleed out survivors they can force you to take a Brutal Killer OR EVEN A RUTHLESS KILLER and prevent you from deranking.
Its so rude that survivors are helping me rank up, I just want to stay Rank 20 forever.
You dont get all 3 hook points toward the emblem tho and at Rank one you need iri everything to get a merciless killer. And when someone DCs it takes that away from you instantly. To DC on Fractured Cowshed against an adept jokester is beyond pitiful