How old is vigo?

Comments

  • No, upcoming Lore confirms he's a man.

  • To me, he seems like a guy in his mid-twenties. But as he comes across to be a very sharp-witted geek, and knows a lot about the entity and the working of its world, I feel he can travel through time, exploring realm after realm while still retaining his youth. I believe, he possibly could be the first survivor with a unique ability of his own. He also knows how to please the entity, since his know-how on the offerings affects survivor's spawn locations and luck. 
  • @laotamst @DocOctober @Khalednazari
    I see people guessing his age to be in the late 20's early 30's range but may I pose a question?
    How long has he been in the fog? Does time not pass in the fog? Could he be aged in wisdom due to his time here yet not aged in a physical sense? I feel even though Vigo might appear young that if he was to be in the real world he would be an old man at this point.

  • Why would he be in his late 20s or early 30s? I always got the vibe that Vigo is somewhere in the late 30s or early 40s. That's just my guess though.