Pig Trap boxes being Broken
So I did all the trap boxes but one when I go to the last one I need to do it is blocked by a Tree and rock and is inaccessible.
Tagged:
Need more info
So I did all the trap boxes but one when I go to the last one I need to do it is blocked by a Tree and rock and is inaccessible.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What map?
Screenshot? If you are on PC (assuming Steam... nobody uses Windows Store) press FN + 12 to save a screenshot to your library.
You can then export the screenshot from Steam or if you're lazy like me just crop it with snipping tool.