Who is your favorite low tier killer to play?

Mine is Wraith for sure. I think I am very good with him and can play very well without using the bone or silent clapper addons. I love being able to switch off of targets and it is so satisfying to play him now that they made his uncloak much smoother as well.

Comments

  • There is no such satisfying of hearing people screaming in distance while playing Trapper.

    I once 4k a swf (not very strong swf) that M1 less than 10 times. Only pick them up and hook the whole game

  • Does doc count? If not then legion. Idky but I enjoy having the struggle of playing m1 killers

  • Pig, although people definitely underrate her. I have her in B tier personally. A killer that takes time to master and is rewarding to play.

1 2 ›