Will we get anything else about the RE chapter before the reveal?
I'm just thinking, its gonna be a while before we get to see the RE chapter reveal, i'm wondering if we'll get anymore teasers before then to keep us hyped
I'm just thinking, its gonna be a while before we get to see the RE chapter reveal, i'm wondering if we'll get anymore teasers before then to keep us hyped
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Possibly, but generally licensed chapters are kept under wraps. I'm surprised we even got an announcement about it at all.
Well, this reveal was unique as they normally only reveal stuff shortly before they open the PTB, and especially for licensed chapters there isn’t much before that.
So we don’t know and we will have to wait and see.
For the last chapter they also had a unique build-up before the reveal with the Twitter account btw. Don’t know if they would do something similar with licensed content though.
Actually if you look at the X closely with the image of the Dead By Daylight X Resident Evil 25th, it's actually Mr.X that is coming to dead by daylight. like the similar 4th Anniversary for dead by daylight for silent hill that the fully represents pyramid head. Mr.X is actually the killer coming out.
That's just speculation, there has been no official confirmation
We don't know that it's him though. Nothing is confirmed.
X's are just a common way to show that two things are crossing over. Not to mention I doubt Behavior would pull the same stunt two years in a row.
Don't believe it until you see it.
I'm going to have to agree with the others, i think there's a difference from a crossover advertisement to a anniversary advertisement.
Look what I found then. Could this be true?
It still doesn't prove anything i'm afraid, its just a speculation until its official