Twins Change Proposal
Since this latest nerf with the twins, it seems like they want Victor to be less slugging and camping-based. I think giving Victor some more things to work with would work with this mindset.
1) Give Victor more access to killer perks. I think making him more like a second killer like he is supposed to be, opposed to just a little baby slugger, would be nice. Maybe give him the ability to see auras created by perks, stuff like Nurse's Calling or I'm All Ears could work nicely with Victor.
2) Make Victor more oppressive to have on you. Make it where when you have Victor on you, you can not do a single thing not heal, not unhook, not anything except vault and throw down pallets. Also just make Victor as base take longer to get off you.
3) Let Victor have more options of leaving Charlotte. I think something simple like just clicking the ability button to drop victor but not control him would be great. It would give Charlotte better looping power and could really make them like a better team, where you could walk a loop and just drop victor to block a survivor from getting to that pallet, or maybe patrolling gens and quickly dropping off Victor to watch an area and leave could make her extremely great.
4) Now I think they should remove the shadow nerf done to Charlotte where she loses her collision for a little bit after swapping to victor, but they should make him more rewarding to better players, and punishing for bad players. If you down a survivor with Victor, make his kickable time back down to 3 seconds. This way he can still be stopped, but you dont get hurt as bad. But also, if you miss your pounce, you are stunned for 5 seconds. This gives him better counterplay and you can hurt a bad twins player much more
These were just some ideas I had and I would love to hear feedback
Comments
Ok so for everything that I've ready, I'm lovin' the idea of realizing Victor's true potential. Starting things off though, I'll give my thoughts with how you labeled them all! :)
1.) I like this idea a lot, but I feel it should be tempered somewhat. Refined even. Giving a Nurse's Calling or I'm All Ears I feel would more suit addons than perks. Even then, I can picture only adding one perk slot to him as he is smol and giving too many slots would make The Twins insane.
2.) This I wholeheartedly agree with, except for making Victor take longer to throw off. With how detrimental these changes are, I feel it would stack overwhelmingly with perks like Thana or Sloppy, making healing an absolute grind and detriment to gameplay. Keep all of the rest of the idea, but no extra base throwing time lol.
3.) Again, another big winner in terms of ideas. Just walking around and plopping Victor casually without transferring to him feels like a good way to apply some really good pressure. There could even be addons that whenever Charlotte drops Victor or when the player transfers to Charlotte from Victor, Victor's cries are not heard. This could also help apply pressure mid chase where you can scare a survivor off a generator, drop Victor, chase for a bit as Charlotte, then swap to Victor because you know another teammate is near Victor!
4.) Again, wholeheartedly agree... That is unless we are keeping the Charlotte dropping Victor deal and bodyblocking. That I feel would destroy chases and make them completely unfun to play against. That being said, I do think the time should be reduced to 15 or 10 seconds of walking through Victor instead of the 30 that the shadow nerf has it at. That way it keeps a survivor from just looping the pallet forever, and gives time for others to kick Victor.
Also PLEASE BHVR, take the 5 seconds back to 3 for a successful down and make the 5 seconds for a missed lunge.
The second one can be reworked so that Victor is removed faster when done by another survivor. That way you can force survivors to group up even more