Is Ghost Face... Faster?
I played about 3 games against him yesterday and he feels weirdly faster, so, I played like 5 games as him and yes, I feel him really fast.
I played about 3 games against him yesterday and he feels weirdly faster, so, I played like 5 games as him and yes, I feel him really fast.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No, there haven't been any mentioned buffs to any aspect of him. You might be playing against exploiters, or if they're crouching, there are certain add-ons that make him walk faster in the crouching state.
It's probably just him hunching over when in chase that's making him look faster.