Resident Evil: What I want as a cosmetic

https://youtu.be/Eqdh_PQUAYA

So in Resident Evil 2 Remake, you can unlock cosmetics for the DLC survivors. And one of those is a literal raccoon sitting on the players head. With a wagging tail.

Whoever we might get as a survivor from the RE license I don’t care, but I would definitely get that head cosmetic even if it is tied behind a 1500 auric cell legendary cosmetic.

Just look at it!

Comments

  • If it's Leon and Claire, I demand Leon Sheriff and Claire Detective.

  • @Jarol said:

    If it's Leon and Claire, I demand Leon Sheriff and Claire Detective.

    That's cool and all, but Leon needs this costume, no exceptions.

    image.png


  • I love the games and the movies and growing up I always wanted to play Alice from the movies in the games. If they put her in as a legendary cosmetic my childhood dream would finally come true. <3