Fix Ranking System.
This might sound as a rant, but I don't really care about my rank but I know other people do and the game should be more enjoyable for people like that.
I was playing on Haddonfield as Ghostface. Haddonfield is the worst Killer map and usually if you play against survivors that work on gens and you don't play as Nurse you practically lost.
According to BHVR 2 kills and 2 escapes is a draw, and you want to balance the game so this is the usual outcome of any game. Then how does it come that I have 2 kills on Haddonfield, other 2 survivors are dead on hook, the game lasted over 10 minutes (this is just approximate, I don't know how long it exactly lasted), and I have over 26k points and get a depip? How do you imagine balancing the game to the point the average game outcome is 2 escapes and 2 kills being a "draw"?
Survivors don't even have to escape to get a pipe, they have to do 1 - 2 gens, loop the killer around a few pallets and maybe unhook and heal a teammate and they get a pip. A killer on the other hand has to get AT LEAST 3 kills to not lose a pip, and need at least 4 kills to get a pip. If the killer plays extremely well and the game ends within 4 - 5 minutes he will not get a pip.
As I said I don't really care about my rank, mostly because it doesn't mean anything. But please at least try to get a working ranking system. What I suggest is:
Survivor escape = at least one guaranteed pip
Killer 4k = at least one guaranteed pip
If a killer / survivor finishes his objective he has to get a pip. Imagine playing a ranked game in any other game and winning, but you lose MMR, doesn't make sense, right?
Make pips harder for survivors, make pips easier for killers. As mentioned survivors don't really have to do much and they get a pip every game no matter how bad they play (unless they die really early to a really strong killer or a face camper), while a Killer literally has to get 4 kills to MAYBE get a pip, because often you still wont get a pip if you played "too good" and ended the game really fast.
Comments