The Most Devastating Round Of My DBD Life

So, I'm a Nintendo Switch player and we don't have achievements on Switch, however I thought it would be fun to try adepts just because. I did Ghost Face's fairly easily. I was able to gain the Merciless Victory with 2 rounds. Then I transferred to Doctor. Who I've handicapped myself in a way because I always use Distressing for more terror radius and one of his perks is Monitor & Abuse which decreases the Terror Radius.

Round 1: Temple of Purgation, 4 person coordinated swf so it was a [bad word] show

Round 2: Pale Rose, I got the 4 kills but gens were getting done fairly fast, most of them also died on first hook

Round 3: Ormond, someone dc'd and I killed the other 3 easily but because of that dc and chases ending in like 2.5 seconds, I didn't get it

Round 4: devastation on the Chapel

The round was going AMAZING, 7 hooks in by the time the first gen was done. Chases were not too long but not too short. No one got to the next stage before getting unhooked. It was that round where if I were on pc, I knew I was getting that achievement. However, I tried slugging for the 4k but I couldn't find that one pesky Yun-Jin. However, Yui was close to bleeding out so I needed to hook her and just let it be hatch game and HOPE I find the hatch first. I found the hatch, however, Yun-Jin beat me there by half a second and I lost her. So now, I must do another round because I'm really determined to do these achievements even if it gets me nowhere because achievements don't exist on Switch.

Comments