Does anyone just never find the hatch or Jump off hook when they really need it.

There are so many games where I just pass the hatch but never need it but when I'm the last survivor and actually looking for the damn thing, I can never find it. Same thing goes for jumping off hook. Never works when I need it to but I'll jump off while someone's coming to save because I did it as a joke.

Comments

  • I cant tell you how many times I have never found the hatch yet on videos of some Twitch players they seem to get it ALLLLLLLLLL the time LOL. Some others have commented that "so-and-so" never finds the hatch, the hatch finds them. I think this is true, some players are hatch magnets LOL.

  • Yep. I've had a lot of match where I see the hatch and just don't need it. I have some matches where I need the hatch, see it, but don't make it. Then there's matches where I think I stand a 50/50 shot of getting the hatch, but nope, it's right next to where the Killer is hooking the other surv or I find the Killer long before I find the hatch.

  • I find the hatch all the time, I'm a huge hatch magnet, except normally I find it during chases so the killer knows exactly where it is, double edged sword.

    I always jump off the hook at bad times, such as when the killer is coming back or when someone was just about the hook me.

    Except one time where two players left at the beginning of the game (because it was nurse) leaving only me and another Dwight player, nurse hooked the other Dwight who jumped off the hook, then hooked me and I jumped off the hook.

    They dc'd and said that "Dwight is too strong" didn't get any points and depiped but gotta say 4% came in handy.

  • @TauNkosi said:

    There are so many games where I just pass the hatch but never need it but when I'm the last survivor and actually looking for the damn thing, I can never find it. Same thing goes for jumping off hook. Never works when I need it to but I'll jump off while someone's coming to save because I did it as a joke.

    I only get the 4% when trying to off myself.

    I only find hatch when either playing as killer, or when the killer is chasing me so now they know where it is too and it's now useless without a key.

  • I’m terrible at finding hatch. Anytime I try the killer either immediately finds it or I get downed looking for it. Also I’ve been playing since Jan and have only gotten myself off hook maybe twice in the hundreds and hundreds of matches I’ve played

  • I 4% when the killer is facecamping or when I'm trying to kill myself so someone can get hatch. Pretty useful if you ask me! /s

  • Once I got hooked beside the hatch, and I 4% of the hook and escaped through it. I was supposed to die because everyone else escaped. But because there's a little time gap between "the 3rd survivor escape" and "the Entity killing the 4th on-hook", I managed to unhook myself at the perfect moment and get the hatch.

  • I get rarely the 4%, but most of the time it is worth it. I escaped against a bubba with noed when my team left without me and i escaped a doctor who slugged my teammate bc he wanted a 4k.