When will we see custom game changes ( Kill Your Friends) ?
I know the devs are more focused on more important stuff in the game but I just wonder.
I know the devs are more focused on more important stuff in the game but I just wonder.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Like what though?
Only change I want immediatly is going into private match solo
Would be great for new players
The thing id rlly love to see would be map seeding to improve tourneys.
It must be like -1 in their "priority list".
Might be cool to have where one survivor could turn on the rest or get "infected" after a hit (from a specific killer who has this ability not all killers could do this) and switch spots with the killer. So, you go into the match as a killer but in the middle somewhere a hit can possibly change all that and now the tables have turned and the killer has to play survivor and the "hit" survivor plays the killer. I dont know just a thought. Would def throw a wrench in the supposed "I hate all these SWF's" that I see some constantly complaining about.
I really want them to remove the killer/survivor player limit so I can go into maps and just roam around. That's all I want. :)
KYF changes when the game does, why change a mode only 5 people can play at a time when they can change the game for everybody?
Probably a while if ever