Killer More Enjoyable Lately.
Killer lately has been really enjoyable but playing survivor has been nothing but cancer... Rank 1 on both by the way. As survivor its nothing but camping, tunneling, moris, and broken f****** hit boxes... hit boxes being the worst part. But as killer its nothing but GG EZ potato survivors. Before you say its because of the survivor nerfs, it's not. Its just genuinely better experience as killer and a broken experience as survivor.
Comments
Play with friends. Game's more fun when you're throwing pebbles at each other.
I was really, really annoyed they reverted the Huntress hatchet hitboxes. They were fine after the update, and then they reverted them back to the previous bullshit. Heaven forbid they require any actual aim.
Funny how people twist things upside down.^^
SWF > Killer > Solo Survivor.
Funny how people twist things upside down.^^> @Mashtyx1 said:
I always quote people I am not responding to. Just to confuse people. :P
[/sarcasm]
Wish pebble was a regular cooldown perk so I could actually do fun stuff like that.
I sometimes, mostly for dailies, play an L1 Adam and am always looking forward to throwing that pebble. Never happens.
Survivor is hard? Like... really?
As long as i don´t have to pay attention, can go half afk, attend the phone, and watch tv while playing solo. I wouldn´t call survivor hard.
Yea, it's fun for killer to see survivor jump of the hook getting a free Speed Boost refill and invu frames to run away when his disrespectful teammate did an unsafe unhook.
@Wolf74 just sounds like you get the short end if the stick when it comes to survivors because I rarely run in to people pulling themselves off the hook and the I frames aren't that bad as long as you time it right and the refill on SB thing after the unhook I'm not getting into because it's just gonna turn into a salt fest.