White Visceral Canker on Haddonfield
I just stumbled upon this in a match. I'm assuming it's just a bug? Has someone else seen them around recently?
I just stumbled upon this in a match. I'm assuming it's just a bug? Has someone else seen them around recently?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nah, they turn like that when they're interacted with. Meant to be them being drained of blight goo.
Still wondering why it spawned into the match? Aren't they just around during Halloween?
If people still have the clense challenge from that tome, they still spawn in.
Oh, I see, haven't even thought about that possibility. That explains it.
They spawn when someone has the challenge to cleanse it, the same with Red Glyphs.
The Tome Challenges aren't limited to the time those Tomes were 'live'.
Someone probably had a challenge so they sucked it dry.
Someone had a challenge so they too a straw and slurped up the tasty speed juice.