Are other killers experiencing this?

While I was playing as killer, I've had two survivors (in two different games, on different days), like, delay and force me to glitch behind them-even though I've already hit them (they don't get outlined in white, so its not a perk). Then, when I catch up to them and hit them again, and hook them, there is a about a 3 second lag. I don't have issues with the other players in those mentioned games.

At first I thought they were DCing, but they never do. I checked their perks and addons at the end of the game, and there is nothing that seemingly does that.

Does anyone know what's going on?

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Seems just like a normal connection issue. But ever since the newest update, fps and connection seems worse too me, maybe you have the same problem. Sounds similar to what I'm experiencing

    That's what I thought, but its the same player in one game-and only once in awhile. The other players in the game are fine. Even if space out hooks between different players and the one in question, it still happens.