Poised: The Perk Nobody Uses..

Honestly Poised is a perk that nobody even talks about, it seems very useless if your not in the right area at the correct time, if your in a chase it could help but it’s very situational. I think this perk is in need of a buff.

Poised Right Now: You leave no scratch marks for 6/8/10 seconds after a generator is completed.

Buff Poised: You leave No Grunts of Pain, Pools Of Blood, and No Scratch Marks, and footsteps sounds are decreased by 100% for 6/8/10 seconds after a generator is completed, when the perk is activate you gain a 5/6/7% Haste status effect.

Comments

  • I've only used this perk when I try to do a rare non-meta build. I then proceed to remove it after 1 match.

    Sounds like a nice buff idea.

  • It would still suck.

  • Sounds like Lucky Break on steroids.

    I really like Poised! Its a great perk. If you are having a good game its 50 seconds of no scratch marks which is decent!

    If it were to be buffed I would say give it more time. Like 15 seconds without scratch marks. The no blood, sound, and haste effect makes it 3 perks rolled into one which is pretty strong.

  • @Yords said:

    It would still suck.

    Hmm, it would be good for those clutch moments when a gen needs to be finished as the killer is approaching.

  • @Yords said:

    It would still suck.

    I think it would be good in many ways, when your in a chase and when a gen pops buffed poised could save your life possibly, or when the killer comes to your gen when you finish it as he arrives can save you as well.

  • @Jane_Is_Mega_Thicc said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2129536#Comment_2129536

    I think it would be good in many ways, when your in a chase and when a gen pops buffed poised could save your life possibly, or when the killer comes to your gen when you finish it as he arrives can save you as well.

    Maybe, but even with the boost in speed the killer will still be faster than you. These times are also very situational.

  • @Jane_Is_Mega_Thicc said:

    Honestly Poised is a perk that nobody even talks about, it seems very useless if your not in the right area at the correct time, if your in a chase it could help but it’s very situational. I think this perk is in need of a buff.

    Poised Right Now: You leave no scratch marks for 6/8/10 seconds after a generator is completed.

    Buff Poised: You leave No Grunts of Pain, Pools Of Blood, and No Scratch Marks, and footsteps sounds are decreased by 100% for 6/8/10 seconds after a generator is completed, when the perk is activate you gain a 5/6/7% Haste status effect.

    The buff is good, I think poised shouldn't trigger when you're down/on the killer's shoulder/hooked

  • Thanks for your feedback everybody.