Killer adept easiest to hardest ft. Plague
I can't stand doing more plague adepts on red ranks :(
My experience so far :(
I can't stand doing more plague adepts on red ranks :(
My experience so far :(
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Most of them i had with old versions.
Spirit - I dont like her, when she gets nerf i will try.
Nurse - Learning is hard. So i really did not wanted try.
Blight - I dont know why but when i play as Blight, i feel dizzy. Possibly because of him power.
You literally can only m1 with plague for her adept at red ranks. It's really really dumb. You can never use your power with her.
for a second I was like "how is Hag at all hard?"
Then I remembered that most of my Hag games, people just kill themselves.
Was I doing something wrong? I found Billy's adept pretty tricky compared to most of the others
Everyone putting oni on the easy level, he is one of the only ones i don't have ;-;