I did it
My legit first 4k 12 hooks as tricksters no noed see it only took 4 weeks see he's not a bad killer it only took his best perks addons to have a chance and a casual team he definently dosent need a buff
(For those who are like 7 and cant understand sarcasm this is sarcasm)
Comments
Congrats keep the streak going
great, now they're going to nerf him. why do you have to ruin everything for everyone :(
I'm frankly thrilled that the days of seeing a Trickster every fifth match seem to be over.
Unfortunately the tradeoff is that I'm reminded again how much of a pain it is to goo against face-camping Spirits and cheapass Hag experts.
unbelievable
..
Okay
Those survivors you killed were paid actors.
Sorry already lost maybe again in 4 weeks
I wish they were but they would have to be paying me
Maybe one day you'll get there and get 4k 12 hooks pretty much every game like I do with him. :)