Is this normal for new killers/survivors

dbd unbanced mmr.png

I have 17 hours in the game and I'm often coming up against teams like this. I wouldn't mind IF I had the perks to deal with them, but at the moment I only have Hillbilly at level 38. This team in particular didn't heal and went straight for gens and they were good at running me around so there wasn't really much I could do.

Just a lil bit frustrating to be honest - guess I'm just posting this to vent a little bit :S

I guess to ask a non-salty question - what killer would you recommend I unlock next? I need someone to slow down the game so I'm thinking of going for The Pig. ๐Ÿค”

Comments

  • Yeah I was thinking of going for bubba too since he's quite similar to Hillbilly. I'm worried about playing The Hag tbh because she's a lil bit slower than the other killers but yeah ruin would slow down the game a lot! I hear she's actually really good right now too ๐Ÿค”

    haha ๐Ÿ˜… I guess not all my matches are against red ranks!

    1. Bubba for BBQ - Doubles your BP
    2. Killers with good perks - Hag for Ruin/Devour Hope, Plague for Corrupt Intervention/Infectious Fright, Blight for Undying, Clown for Pop etc.
    3. Good killers you are interested in - Spirit, Oni, Blight, Hag, Pyramid Head

    Bubba, Hag, and Blight will get you most of the best perks and are also good killers in and of themselves. BBQ + Ruin + Undying + Sloppy (free perk) is meta on all M1 killers.

  • BBQ doubles your BP? That pretty much settles who I'm getting haha

    grats on the 666 posts btw! you have to stop there haha :P

  • If you want teachables? Go for Bubba, Clown and Hag.

    Want to win? Spirit, Phead, or Blight.

    If you want fun over everything else? Pig, Myers, and Oni.


    These are just my humble suggestions.