Killer can hook a survivor even if the survivor hits their decisive strike skillcheck

I was playing against a hag and I hit my decisive strike but because the skillcheck was at the end of the clock thing she hooked me even though it made the noise

Team lost the game because of it

Comments

  • Was she close to a hook, because if then maybe she did the hook timer faster than the skill check happened, especially if the killer has agitation which thats happened before with me, but if she wasnt then damn sorry :/

  • Don't go down in front of a hook, that's being out positioned and in favor of the killer.

  • @DemonDaddy said:

    Don't go down in front of a hook, that's being out positioned and in favor of the killer.

    I imagine the hag teleported back to hook and downed him again right after the unhook. Nothing you can do there except if you have a quick dead hard or sprint burst.

  • @ThePolice said:

    I was playing against a hag and I hit my decisive strike but because the skillcheck was at the end of the clock thing she hooked me even though it made the noise

    Team lost the game because of it

    This you?

    the-police-regatta-de-blanc.jpg