Spirit OP
How is it that the spirit is able to hit after vaulting a window/pallet and 2 feet away on the other side??? Fix her please. I understand that Freddy has a lunge but hers seems impossible to even vault or use a pallet against her even WITHOUT Spirit Fury and Enduring.
Comments
That's just latency on the hit validation, it has nothing to do with Spirit specifically.
It’s her in general, you could already be vaulted over the pallet and she still lands a hit. I’ve been playing this game for a few years now. It seems they buffed her melee to the point where it’s overpowered.
That's just latency
Unrelated to Spirit, it's a latency issue as everyone else has stated.
Spirits hitbox isn't any bigger than any other killers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g97HfhHzS4MIt is latency. If you're talking about post-phase hits, it's still latency.
:( I hope the devs are working on it. It’s aggravating playing against her now lol
latency
Once again, nothing to do specifically with the Spirit. This can happen with ANY killer, it depends on the quality and stability of the killers internet connection.