What are these offerings?
I'm curious, does anybody know what these offerings are or do? I've never seen them before. They say they are retired. In the description it says "Calls upon The Entity for the Darkest/Brightest/Dimmed/Brighter moonlight"
I'm curious, does anybody know what these offerings are or do? I've never seen them before. They say they are retired. In the description it says "Calls upon The Entity for the Darkest/Brightest/Dimmed/Brighter moonlight"
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It does exactly what they say. It changes the brightness levels in the game from "extra moonlight" (very bright), to "no moonlight" (almost pitch black). They aren't used anymore however because the lighting engine has been changed since then