Can we talk about M1 killers being grossly easy to deal with?
Just had like 10 survivor games and in 8 of them I dealt with M1 killers.
In ALL of them I was able to run from them for like 2-3 minutes until I cornered myself in a deadzone/got bloodlusted.
They all were trying to mindgame, performed moonwalking tricks and so on.
I still had zero troubles dealing with them, since there just so many things helping me like red stain which can be seen very easily through holes in walls or not high enough walls in loops so I had perfect idea where the killer was like 90% of the time in chase.
And even if I made a mistake, I still had 2 more chances (another health state + dead hard).
I even checked killer's profiles that weren't hidden, 7 of them were 1-2k+ hours, so I suppose they should be knowing what to do.
Not like I play survivor too often, but I was playing with my rank 1 friend and got matched with red rank killers in all of these games, so I guess my experience should be accurate enough
So is this how M1 killers are played against? Is it that easy? The only times I got downed quick were when I panicked and ran into dead zones or when killer ambushed me and I didn't pay attention to spine chill.
Comments
yes, which is why I don’t understand why survivors are constantly trying to get m1 killers nerfed, they aren’t strong & if you’re losing to them consistently, those people are most likely working hard for their kills.
Yes, its that easy. by the way Freddy op /s