Token hex perks buff
Considering Devour Hope and Third Seal have zero effect until they receive tokens (two in the case of DH), these hex perks should not be associated with a totem until they receive one and two tokens respectively. There is absolutely no reason a killer should have to defend or be concerned about a hex perk that is providing zero benefit. They are already high risk, high reward perks. By them being immediately visible as hexes, it only adds unnecessary risk.
Huntress Lullaby could also be changed to only provide the skill check penalty with one or more tokens, then also be given the above same change.
Comments
are you actually suggesting Devour Hope shouldn't be cleansable until it has 3 tokens (or you cleanse all 5)? Because that would be absolutely mental.
Not at all. I said two tokens. It has zero effect prior to two tokens.
Well I've always considered defending it part of the challenge. I don't think I've ever lost a game once I reached 3 tokens. Devour is in a pretty sweet spot (especially with it now being affected by Undying). Yeah it sucks when it gets cleansed before you get any use out of it but boy is it funny when you get your 3 stacks (especially as 3 stacks means by the time they realise, you just downed somebody: that's already your 4th stack.)