What Killers are faster than Dead Hard?

I just Dead Harded against a clown and both times he caught me before Dead Hard ran out. Which killers are faster than Dead Hard or is this another latency issue?

Comments

  • This is definitely latency unless you were intoxicated and he had the speed boost AND you didn't use your Dead Hard optimally.

  • You dead hard into him didn't you?

    If not, PWYF stacks or Coup de Grâce would negate the speed boost distance.

  • Latency

    But some killers are faster than dead hard (Fun Fact, Demo and Nurse are faster than dead hard, same with Spirit)

    I should probably explain this further


    Demo's shred moves at 400%, Spirit's phase is around 230% with add-ons, and Nurse is 300% when she blinks

  • No killers are faster than Dead Hard, plus it gives you I-frames. The only way you'll get hit is latency or if you used it very badly, which is barely even worth mentioning. So, it was most likely just a latency issue.

    That, or the killer got lucky with their Lunge.

  • @Hoodied said:

    Latency

    But some killers are faster than dead hard (Fun Fact, Demo and Nurse are faster than dead hard, same with Spirit)

    Nurse is 13.3333333 m/s in blink but cannot attack. She would need to blink ahead of the dead hard for it to hit.

    Demo would have to time the shred so it would end after dead hards iframes.

    If you are going off pure speed then Hillbilly, Bubba, Mr Ping Pong, Mr Bing Bong, and Oni-chan can be added to the list.

  • @Mr_K said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2127760#Comment_2127760

    Nurse is 13.3333333 m/s in blink but cannot attack. She would need to blink ahead of the dead hard for it to hit.

    Demo would have to time the shred so it would end after dead hards iframes.

    If you are going off pure speed then Hillbilly, Bubba, Mr Ping Pong, Mr Bing Bong, and Oni-chan can be added to the list.

    I didn't intend the attack portion of the attacks, just the speed counted

    And yes some others can fit the list (I.E Blight does count as he can hit about 313% in dash when using the right add-ons, but I did not want to pull out a list on the add-ons and stuff)

    Also I was wrong about demobb he is 460% in shred

  • He M1 me I, new chase so no bloodlust. I watched him walk faster than I was running. Had it happen with Trickster just now. I think it is latency because I don't look to be running any faster until the last second before Dead Hard expires.

  • @stvnhthr said:

    He M1 me I, new chase so no bloodlust. I watched him walk faster than I was running. Had it happen with Trickster just now. I think it is latency because I don't look to be running any faster until the last second before Dead Hard expires.

    When dead hard starts you are 250%, upon ending the animation the final frames are 200%, a killer's lunge is 175% across the board, so if you lunge close enough to the survivor you can connect to the m1 with the ending of Dead Hard

  • He wasn't lunging

  • @stvnhthr said:

    He wasn't lunging

    Now you are confusing me

  • He ran faster than me and M1 once he was directly on me while I was deadharding. It has happened several more times but most often I can see the latency (Deadhard does not kick in until a second or two after you hit the action button and I don't get an exhausted meter) . I'm talking about when you hit it early enough that you are running at Deadhard speed and the killer is moving at normal speed but they catch up or pass you.

  • @stvnhthr said:

    I just Dead Harded against a clown and both times he caught me before Dead Hard ran out. Which killers are faster than Dead Hard or is this another latency issue?

    So as someone with 1k+ hours on Clown. There is like this thing it's complex to explain, but when you are intoxicated the player can time the perfect I frame better on Dead hard. I think it might have something to do with the slowdown his bottles might give, but I haven't been able to figure it out completely yet. That's how I can swing through dead hard pretty easily on him over any other killer. I pretty much get the perfect I frame 95% of the time on him compared to like the 70% on other killers.