This soundtrack is the most DBD thing I've ever heard.
There's this one YouTuber I watch: The Dark Somnium. He narrates r/nosleep horror stories and creepypastas (good ones don't worry) and even better, he makes his own soundtracks for them. Well, he has this one soundtrack called "Melancholy Nights" that just...
He calls it "Silent Hill style" music. I've never played SH so I can't judge but even if this is the case, for me it just SCREAMS Dead By Daylight.
Take a listen.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4g8AmMLC0mg
Comments
Doesn't sound anything like a DbD-theme.
You’re right, it doesn’t.
It fits so much better.
Yessiree.
They had played the song that originally inspired them to create the Entity a long time ago in a Dev stream. Wish I could find it again to link it here as that song was, in a sense, the start of DBD's inspiration.
Was it this one?
Yes this was the song they linked, thank you!