Is it just me...
Or is anyone else missing the graphics of the old Auto Haven. I like the rework to the layout of the maps making them less one-sided (depending on the map to what side it is sided towards). I don't know why but every time I get an Auto Haven I just wish it still had the graphics before its rework. This hasn't happened to me with any of the other reworked maps though so idk.
Comments
This happens to me with every single reworked map. I hate the "Realm Beyond" so damn much.
I want my old maps back.
I miss old maps as well, old mcmillian maps old badham, old yamaoka, old lary's, old the game, all of them I miss them so much.
New maps look great yes but they feel lifeless.
Nope, not just you. I really dislike the map reworks.
I forgot what they even looked like prior to the upgrade, so no I don't miss playing Clay by Daylight.
don’t remember it too much honestly.
Autohaven were my favorite maps pre rework. Then I learned to like Coldwind...