If Mr.X gets in during the RE chapter I say we petition for a perk called Hex: Gonna give it to you
I imagine that after gaining Bloodlust 3 survivors become Exposed, or maybe 2 idk. Still it doesn't matter as long
Hex: Gonna give it to you gets in. (No this isn't a demand like those make X survivor please, just a meme)
If Mr.X Gets in Dead By Daylight He should have a perk called Hex:Gonna give it to you
heres the link BTW
Sign it please
it would be pretty funny I think
Comments
FINALLY a good idea from The Forum!
I don't even care what the perk is, I'm on board!
You have my signature for said petition.
i don’t care how weak or strong it is, the name is funny and we need it
Devs make this happen in memory of DMX
Right it would be great to have a perk with that name
It would be funnier if that was his chase music
heres the link boys
It's about as low tier as meme humor gets but so is DBD so sure why not
Can we also make it expose all survivors but kill all of them immediately once it is cleansed?