Alright, which characters have gotten a graphical update so far
I know Nurse, doctor and trapper.
anyone else?
Edit: I forgot clown
I know Nurse, doctor and trapper.
anyone else?
Edit: I forgot clown
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Clown
The characters that have gotten graphic updates are Clown, Nurse, Doctor and Trapper
I never noticed anything about clown. Do we have comparison between new/old model?
Nvm they updated his hands to look better in 1st person pov
Compared to the others Clown's is a lot less noticeable, I think it mostly just boiled down to his bowtie changing color.
his gloves are smoother his clothes are more red and he has a purple bow tie
Top-Before
Bottom-After
I think billy was updated too
Not the best pictures to show the difference 🤣
I can’t find any good ones those were the best I could find
Purple bow. That's all I see.