Ghostface or Pig? Which is better?
I am just Curious of what people think. They both are stealthy characters. Time to decide who's better. But remember everyone has there opinions so no judgement here :)
I am just Curious of what people think. They both are stealthy characters. Time to decide who's better. But remember everyone has there opinions so no judgement here :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ghost face while having no slowdown in his kit unlike pig also has no downside for activating his stealth other then its cooldown when broken.
Also I find the exposed while niche is still on average stronger then pigs' alternate lunge due to being able to 99% it.
Wish I can say Pig because she is one of my favorites but Ghostface has better overall stealth and has the ability to one shot survivors.
Ghostface is stronger, but I cannot vote for him. I just can't.
Why? Ghostface is objectively the better stealth killer. Pig is the only one who goes slower then survivors whilst stealthed. As a result, she can’t traverse the map while stealthy like the other stealth killers. Her stealth is mainly reserved for if she thinks a survivor is nearby
In comparison, Pig has very little going for her. Her ambush can’t really be used against good survivors and her stealth is tremendously mediocre. She basically is just an M1 killer with built in slow down, lol.