How has this not been a thing
If the Killer is at least 8Meters from a hook and is not in a Chase it pauses the hook timer
If the Killer is at least 8Meters from a hook and is not in a Chase it pauses the hook timer
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Because I have no reason to leave the hook if I can see all 3 of the other survivors waiting to rush the hook. There is a strategy to dealing with that as the killer and just getting lead off in a chase isn't often the best choice. I've had several situations like that where I can get multiple hits or even a hit and then a grab by being close to the hook.
If you implemented that rule survivors could totally abuse it to pause the time or force a chase off.
At least before the ptb BT change I've wanted a weaker BT be basekit when killer is camping (like a 3 or 5 second BT) when the killer camps