Is MMR live?
Hello! I’ve been away from the game for a few months and last I heard before my break, MMR was “on the way”. Has it been launched? Is it live or on pause?
Thanks 🙂
Hello! I’ve been away from the game for a few months and last I heard before my break, MMR was “on the way”. Has it been launched? Is it live or on pause?
Thanks 🙂
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They did a 24 hour test for MMR but it still is not in the game. I dont know when they are gonna add the system.
Exactly what I wanted to know. Thank you!
Once MMR will go live the rank reset will work differently (always set back to 20) and there will be rank rewards