Are u hyped for the new dlc ?
just wanted to know if everyone is happy with the resident-evil announcement
or did u expect something else let me know.
just wanted to know if everyone is happy with the resident-evil announcement
or did u expect something else let me know.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I kinda was expecting something else, usually we never get a theory right, especially if it comes down to licensed chapters, everyone thought the 4th anniversary was gonna be Candyman, guess what we were wrong,
Ngl when I say yes, the devs seem really active and it looks like they might be stepping up their game, even though they still make a lot of mistakes
Since I don’t care about RE not really
Never really been interested RE to be honest.
As happy as a canine with an entire turkey
Nah. Specially since they blew their load early and I’ve only played two RE titles. My enthusiasm for the chapter will come from the New perks (All) and new Killer Power.
If they new how to build the hype train like other companies, I’d ride it, but they hold everything back until the day of P2B and by the time I get my hands on it, I’ll already know what to expect. With no time to get hyped.
BHVR doesn’t want hype since they are very prone to breaking their own game and ruining chapter releases.
It's always nice to get some new blood, and the RE 'Killers' look amazing, from Nemesis to Lady Dimitrescu. There's also a very high chance we're getting a new map with this Chapter, and a couple rumors of 2 Survivors (cause there's a lot of male and female 'Survivors' from RE, having one model for each makes sense). There's also the smallest chance of multiple Killers, but I dare not get my hopes up that much. Regardless, I think the Chapter will live up to the Anniversary hype, and if it goes above and beyond it could make up for the last 3 Chapters and couple of disappointing events.
I will have to see what the chapter will look like and then will I know if I like it or not
The devs have disappointed me on the last 2 killers. Im hoping 3rd times a charm but my expectations are low.
I'm hyped for a new map. That is always the first thing I want to check out, and now I'm double hyped because we didn't get a new map in a very long time.