I literally have no life atm
I have beat RE7 2 times already in the span of two days, one on nightmare mode and the other in under 4 hours, and have finished 2/3rds of Clair's story in RE2. I have a problem.
I have beat RE7 2 times already in the span of two days, one on nightmare mode and the other in under 4 hours, and have finished 2/3rds of Clair's story in RE2. I have a problem.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
"Go play another game for a change, try civilization."
Ok now that I think of it that wouldn't exactly help lol
I kinda dropped dbd atm cause my ps5 doesnt pick up my headset and the only other games I play are the RE games
I've played some 40 hours of Overwatch in 3 days.
What was I doing in the rest of that time? Watching Overwatch League, of course.