Disconnection Penality for Killers shouldn't be a thing
The DC Penality was introduced to punish players who leave a game early. But as Killer you cant do ######### with this broken Matchmaking.
I just want to do some challenges but always get sweaty players in Rank 15. I dont get any progress on that challenge and 2 Gens done in less then ~70 Seconds. So basically the game is lost and you could try your "luck" in the next match. (As Survivor (Rank 4) I only get potatos, this is also no good game experience.) Also as killer you dont give your team a disadvantage because you play for yourself.
So they could remove it for Killer disconnections.
Comments
Regardless of who disconnects, be that killer or survivor, the match is still ruined for the 4 other players - this is why the disconnect penalty is in place.
So you can just forcibly derank yourself and the Survivors with no punishment? No thanks.
"I want special treatment"