Inescapable room on Gideon

While playing survivor we got a room generated on Gideon Meat Plant that was inescapable. It was on the bottom floor beneath a drop-down, and if you fell into it there were only two exits, both of which being breakable walls. We were unable to leave the room until the killer eventually came over and broke a wall. Anyone else come across this?

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I think I know which one you're talking about is it also the one with a pallet right in front of the area where the two doors are but unless the Gen is done a killer breaks a wall it's just one solid wall making it into a dead end?

  • I know this needs to be fixed but the situation sounds hilarious in my head

  • @How_Hamhaesque said:

    I know this needs to be fixed but the situation sounds hilarious in my head

    Yeah same. Hoping someone posts video or this happens to me in-game.