To All Killers Who Hate SWF

I agree. It’s awful and alot of SWF are toxic and play like dickweasels. But you all need to realize something. They are terrible outside of their little buddy group. If they aren’t on comms and feeding each other constant information that boosts their low skill higher then they would lose more often. That’s why a lot of them want to boost solo, cause they can’t play with their SWF team all the time and now they want solo to be basically SWF as well. I’ve just come to accept SWF is a part of the game and that a majority of survivors can’t play outside it. They may all get away, click their little flashlights at you and tbag but remember, they are nothing without 3 other people backing them up. Kinda like a school bully who has his goons on his back the whole time.

Edit: I’m not saying everyone who SWFs is toxic or anything. Just the ones who bully and such are and are usually terrible outside of their little group. I’ve met lots of SWF who are cool, stomp me to the ground, but act with grace and sportsmanship.

Comments

  • @Dragonshensi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2123990#Comment_2123990

    It helps the rage honestly. I’m not mad at nice SWF but it’s never the nice ones that make me rage. It’s the one who tbag, click their flashlights, then send me messages after the match

    The flash lights and the salt suck!

  • @miketheratguy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2124079#Comment_2124079

    Thanks. I think it's fair to say that people with anxiety issues can understand each other.

    Well, I AM new, but not brand-spanking new. I've only had the game a month but I'm not completely helpless or anything, I've played probably around 400 matches and have raised my handful of favorite survivors to around 40. The ranks cool off and go back down (larger numbers) when you don't play for a bit right? The best rank I recall getting to before a vacation last week was about 12, whereas now I'm probably back to 20. A few hours of playing though and I'd likely be back down to the teens.

    What is a 1v1 like? Is it the same set of objectives that occur when a full crowd boils down to 1v1, or are the requirements different by default? Also how does one actually intentionally play an SWF game, do we just befriend each other and call each other to our games? If so I don't know how it works if one friend is a survivor and the other is a killer.

    Lol here I am saying that I'm not BRAND new yet I'm asking questions that probably make it look like this is my first day. I'm not a GREAT player, but I'm certainly not a terrible one. I do alright I think. Lots more to go but I can handle myself, I guess. Just not as a killer, apparently. I feel bad for the people I got a 4K against last week. I have no clue how that even happened, lol.

    Hey no worries lol. If you're on PC like me I can just invite you on Steam, if not I'll have to add you in Dead by Daylight itself in order to do cross-platform play.

    Oh and basically 1v1ing is just practicing a chase against each other (survivor vs. killer).

1 2 ›