Can Killers can an option to 360 and get a free hit?
I think it would be fun of Killers got to 360 too and instead of missing just get a free hit . It might not look like a natural movement but it would be fun and that’s what matters! :)
I think it would be fun of Killers got to 360 too and instead of missing just get a free hit . It might not look like a natural movement but it would be fun and that’s what matters! :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think it would be fun and a way to show off skill. So if we’re in a dead zone and they go to 360, you can 360 and hit them!
Prolly the same skill it is to dodge a hit by manipulating ones hit box.
Wow this is quite possibly in my top 10 worst ideas I've ever heard. And I've heard people tell me solo survivors shouldn't be able to see each other's health states.
Well yeah but that’s boring
I just think it would be fun to be able to spin with hillybilly while using your chainsaw when they spin. It could be hella funny