This happen to anyone else?

Went to heal a person under a pallet. Walked up and stopped. Made sure my button prompt said heal. Went to heal and threw the pallet.

It has happened before which is why i made sure if the prompt.

Didn't have much of an effect on the game as killer was slugging for a 4k at 4 gens (DC at very start of game). Just annoying

Comments

  • Should've just played better 5head

  • @Zaytex said:

    Should've just played better 5head

    Yes

  • Yes, it has happened way too often. It is probably just a bug.

  • This happened to me too many times before I changed my settings so healing would be a different button from throwing pallets on my PS4 controller.

  • This is why I changed my buttons so action and interaction are different. Happened way too often before I changed my controls.

  • @Dacrenon said:

    This happened to me too many times before I changed my settings so healing would be a different button from throwing pallets on my PS4 controller.

    @bm33 said:

    This is why I changed my buttons so action and interaction are different. Happened way too often before I changed my controls.

    Will have to do that. Thanks