How many people here have higher ping?
What’s your experience been like? I get from 87-110 ping usually in like 95-110 most of the time.
I’ve played solo survivor all the way to rank 7 but stuck there at the moment, killers are getting really good and harder to fool.
So for others with higher ping what has your experience been like? I’ve taken shots through the window, over the pallet and even thought Killers reach me faster cause of my higher ping but I’ve seen much of what I experience with streamers like True Talent, so I think I’m ok, just need to get better I guess.
Comments
30-100 all throughout the day.
Lucky.
120 usually
I’m usually in the 40s through 60s. Although, last night I had the worst experience where my ping skyrocketed to 1000 out of nowhere and I felt like I was blinking like Nurse. That rarely happens to me though.
I am unwaveringly between 59 and 63 ms
Do you feel it affects your performance in any way?
Yes but i learned play with that ping. Sometimes i have stupid hits but usually i am okey.