Interesting bit with Unbroken emblem
I just had a game against a Trapper, where I stepped into an obvious trap uninjured while he was chasing me. TWICE. Got hooked twice. One guy had a key, so after 2 died him and I escaped through the hatch. I get an Iridescent Unbroken, and it HAS to be because I was never technically hit into the down state, I was picked up from traps both times. Just something interesting I'd thought I'd share.
Comments
Yes its a bug that came with the Spirit chapter release.
Why am I not surprised
ok name a bug that didnt happen due to the release
I'm not sure if this is a sarcastic remark or a defensive one but every time they release something new (like a chapter) they break several things. I'm not a programmer and I know little about how code interacts with change but loads of old bugs have yet to be fixed. They have only just begun to fix the survivor/killer spawn bug that has been a thing since PS4 release (I don't play PC so I cannot say if it was a release issue there too) and they are only addressing this because it became a little more common since the Clown chapter.