What putting RBT on a survivor feels like
I have a terrible habit of also saying,”Happy Birthday” whenever I do. It’s completely involuntary. Anyone else have weird quirks when they play killer?
I have a terrible habit of also saying,”Happy Birthday” whenever I do. It’s completely involuntary. Anyone else have weird quirks when they play killer?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i body block people at their last rbt station before it goes pop.....
That's what I'll say!
The other survivors when they see it being put on someone else.

I have a weird habit of saying "darn" every time I mess up.
Too much Freddy.
Every time I down someone after a good chase / mindgamey Hag trap: