Is dbd survivour sided
So as most of you know that throughout the years killers has the short end of the stick getting nerf after nerf so surviors could teabag and say gg ez at the exit gate cough cough hillbillly,freddy,demogorgon,ghostface,pig, these killer were balanced but survior main complained and these character got nerfed and surviors oh boy lets see luck break ds , borrowed time by the way if a person have ds a get downed they can get a easy escape no matter what i had match where i downed a laurie she was crawling for exit picked her up ds and easy escape and undying came out which was balanced because it was a bandaid for bad totem spawns and keep ruin for longer plus if surviors had maps and or autohaven worst place for totems u would be left with only two perks and no gen defense the entire game i play survior as well but come on surviors getting easier and easier just by killers getting nerfs so surviors can have fun and killers no they dont deserve fun
Comments
I'd say both.
But then again I'm one of these that ignore the toxic game play and just have a laugh, and if I die I die like. There's always another match.
I'd say whoever says it's survivor sided is a bait and clearly killer main.
And the ones saying its killer sided is also bait and survivor sided.
I think some people take this game too seriously than they actually like to admit or infact need to and forget to see the game supposedly to be fun?
I don't listen to them I know them even biggest streamers admitted only 4k is for them a win balance was always 2:2 not 3 or 4 so we gotta take that in consideration
Neither, a good killer can easily destroy a group of SWF if they know what there doing. But I do agree that the killer nerfs over the years were unnecessary, the pig was fine how she was before the nerf and now she is just bad. Survivors over the years had there buffs/nerfs just like killers, for an example: Gen Speed Changes, DS nerf, Self Care even got a change back in the way when it was better, etc. Why can’t we stop fighting about which side is more favorited and just have fun playing the game??
No. It is SWF sided.
Solo Q is still the most miserable experience in the game.
but if we dont have dicussion about this one side will be completley stonger than the other side
With SWF, yes. Otherwise, absolutely not
ds at endgame is a gaurented escape no matter what the killer does
The game doesn’t always go to endgame, you know? Killers have a very strong perk for the endgame too, NOED, which often can shut down any kind of save if the totem is not found. DS is fine how it is.
It depends entirely on the skill of the players.
At a low skill level where the gameplay format revolves more around stealth and safe plays, it's very killer sided, because the killer has nothing to fear.
At a higher skill level, there's more room for survivors to grow and improve their skill, mastering loops and memorising tile formats, etc. There's four survivors who can all improve in skill, and make more risky but rewarding plays. Whereas there's only one killer, who can only improve in terms of 1v1 plays, and can't compete with three other players also improving in skill.
ds at endgame is balanced huh most times ds is more a ctructh often times than most.
I just play Solo queue on purple / red ranks. On 85 % of the games killer gets 4 kills ez pz. Or at least 3 kills.
So is very funny reading that game is survi-sided. Maybe SWF have advantage over killers (I dont know because haven´t played that mode). So I really don´t know, but I can imagine this is something happening.
But playing solo queue is TOTALLY killer-sided as killers destroys survivors 85% of the times. When matchmaking should work for a 50% - 50% win rate on both sides. If this balance doesn´t happen is just because game is NOT BALANCED for solo queue players. Is that simple. No matter how good or bad you are, game rating of the players should tend to 50% win rate (survivor or killer). Because matchmaking is made to compensate killers and survivors so both sides have and appropiate challengue and a close chance of winning.
And that isn´t happening on DBD for solo queues.
it depends- the game has way too much rng for it to be either, imo
Yeah
Yes I agree with yah all