Rebalanced needed
Many people will just throw the "gid gud" at me for this. However I feel that the killer is at a massive disadvantage when playing against the survivors. We lost ruin (was a good perk) once it was nerfed and near useless and when a killer would has just gotten into the swing of things goes up against instant gen rush players or troll players who loop you constantly, it does get a little frustrating and disheartening to play. Many people will say "go play survivor" but I Bought the game to become the 90s slasher and the monster from the deep, so yeah my post will be ignored but I feel like the devs need to stop being all survivor and give the killers a sharper blade or a nice crossbow that makes it better to play as them (in other words make them have some advantage of NORMAL humans who they are chasing)
I just get fed up of game after game of being gen rushed and then a game of trolls were they flashlight you constantly or loop you. Yeah I try to find thecothers but it's just so annoying and yeah killers are having to resort to camping and tunneling but once the survivors stop being trolls it won't change.
Ok rant over. If u wanna dis me go for it I barely look at my emails so u will be trolling/bitching at the fog of the Internet
X
Comments