name change remove 3man swf team's as this is detrimental to solo players as they are targeted
I admit I use it but half the time I am the only one on come and I invite so we can at least try to meet and work together but honestly I dont like it unless I'm trophy hunting and my friends help id rather do solo but having a 3 man team load in find you give away your location just so I'm tunnelled and camped is bs how am I supposed to play when I have to avoid others waste a toolkit spot for a medkit or a perk slot for selfcare because I know as soon as I see a 3man team load in I know I have to avoid them just so I can have a 50/50 chance to survive and that's not including the hatch campers (like I have video proof 1 gen left more then enough for 2people even separated to get out and they left me to 1hook die just so they can have the hatch but that's a different story and I'm ranting but please create a separate swf lobby for 3 man teams as there the ones that make it hard for a solo to play 2man or 4man teams actively help or handle themselves or get rid of a 3man option so only 2 or 4 man teams lobby in ranked games
Comments
Would be better i believe, to force solo ranked queue and casual swf kyf.