What is the most dumb thing said from people who pretend to play dbd that you have ever heard?
Ok so mine was some guy saying that Legion has a learning curve (LMAOOO)
and that a Resident evil chapter is happening because the game is supposedly "dying" and the devs are running out of money.
Um...Yeah
So what are your encounters with those odd creatures?
Comments
"play a killer that actually takes skill dummy"
I was playing huntress
"The Friday the 13th game is better"
I hope you slapped them up the face
LOL it was people talking online. I enjoyed F13 well enough and respect the love that the developers clearly have for the IP, but the game is a terribly imbalanced and far shallower DBD-lite.
I wish!
Dead Hard is "press E to outplay"
I hate being a killer main who has to defend survivors.
"Oh Dead By Daylight? I play that game, Jason is terrifying in that game!"
Yeah....
"stating that It's not the Killers' job for survivors to have fun is incredibly dumb"