I know that you get 40 charges when you hit a healthy survivor which is 40% of your power. But what is one blood orb equal to in percentage?
2.5%
2.5 charges according to the dbd wiki the free dbd encyclopedia that anyone can edit
I thought this was going to be about % of survivors blood, like how many pints each orb is instead of actual game mechanic. ๐
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
2.5%
2.5 charges according to the dbd wiki the free dbd encyclopedia that anyone can edit
I thought this was going to be about % of survivors blood, like how many pints each orb is instead of actual game mechanic. ๐