Do you need more xp per devotion?
just wondering since I'm trying to grind some shards
just wondering since I'm trying to grind some shards
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Per Devotion level? Not to my knowledge.
Per level as you level up in your current Devotion? I.e. Devotion 7 Level 15 -> Level 16, yes.
Level 1-50 has increasing exp amounts, level 50-99 has the same exp amount they all reward the same amount of shards per xp point though and this is the same for every devotion level
no difference in exp needed between complete devotion level 1 and complete devotion level 2
mathmatically an entire devotion level will get you 25,220 Shards in around 579 games so thats around 44 shards a game, so good luck on the long haul you are going to need it
thanks