Can't pip.

Is anyone else having this issue as survivor?

The games are going so fast that i don't have enough time to build up emblem points before the doors are open.

Comments

  • When I was first reaching for higher ranks yes. I'd suggest you take a look into the emblem system and guides on how to optimize your build and playstyle. Examples: equipping BT to guarantee safe unhooks, looping guides, etc.

    If the issue is just game speed, then you can try to do side objectives such as totems for extra points.

  • @lagosta said:

    When I was first reaching for higher ranks yes. I'd suggest you take a look into the emblem system and guides on how to optimize your build and playstyle. Examples: equipping BT to guarantee safe unhooks, looping guides, etc.

    If the issue is just game speed, then you can try to do side objectives such as totems for extra points.

    I am doing totems etc but it is just still to fast. I get maybe 1.5 gens done and one save before it is over. or get chased and do a gen and its over...

  • @Zozzy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2119497#Comment_2119497

    I am doing totems etc but it is just still to fast. I get maybe 1.5 gens done and one save before it is over. or get chased and do a gen and its over...

    are you playing SQ? bc if that's the case, you're incredibly lucky. If you're in a SWF, talk to them to slow down a bit.

    Some strategies to slow the game down:

    1- follow a teammate around and coop in gens to forcibly slow them down.

    2- follow the chased survivor to try to perform a killer grasp rescue.

    3- Engage in long chases and escape them to double the awards. Deception, Quick n Quiet, Dance with Me can help a lot here.

    4-Stealth and don't go down the whole match for Iri unbroken.